I was pretty shocked (and remotely overwhelmed) to see that I had been nominated for an award this morning. Considering I have only been blogging for a few short months. Thank you!
How this award works:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I’d like to thank jumbledminds for the nomination! She was one of my very first followers. You are amazing sweet friend! Thank you. Check out her blog…it’s fabulous!
Okay… So 7 Random Things About Me:
- I am an only child. Yes, I did grow up with imaginary friends…several actually. We have dinner occasionally in Never Neverland.
- I love to create. Not just write, but I really love photography and shooting video. This is a fairly new hobby, but it’s one I relish. I have been able to create (I’m actually in the midst of creating) my own book trailers and art work. Pretty cool to be able to work from all angles in the business of becoming an author.
- My dream is to travel to Europe sometime in the next 2 years. With my children being homeschooled, I would LOVE to be able to provide the ultimate field trip…touring Europe. Rome, Paris, London…you name it, I want to go.
- I was born in October…which means I’m a Libra. Exciting isn’t it?! (yawn)
- Books make me happy…so does chocolate. The ever climbing gas prices and red light cameras do not.
- I hate math. Do not ask me what 2×2 is. We already know it’s 5….there is no point in discussing the matter any further. What is a 90 degree angle? An angle that is 90 degrees…right?
- I grocery shop at Walmart every Tuesday morning. And every Tuesday morning I walk towards the dog food aisle with a broken wheel, leaning cart or broken undercarriage. EVERY time. If you ever hear a loud “thump, thump” coming towards you at the grocery store, it’s probably me…and my broken cart. And my imaginary friend, Sybil. We meet up at Walmart every week. She’s the slowest grocery shopper you’ll ever meet…
Here are my 7 nominees for The Versatile Blogger! I handpicked each of you….because, well…I love ya.
Thanks again to Jumbledminds for nominating me! And to the rest of you…happy writing. You are all amazing and I love reading each and every one of your posts.