1) I live in North Texas. Born and raised here. And before you ask, no I do not ride a horse, listen to country music or own a pair of cowboy boots. I do drive a Pathfinder, love 80’s music and prefer Converse. Shocking isn’t it?!
2) I have an addiction problem that I probably need counseling for. If you know of any good therapist for Caramel Chai tea addictions please let me know. Teavana.com is not returning my calls…
3) My husband is older than I, yet I have more gray hair than him. Much more. It isn’t fair. That’s not how life is supposed to flow (rolling eyes). He is not the one paying for highlights and lowlights every 8 weeks to “hide” the tiny, scraggly invaders. I was carded for buying markers at Walmart recently though. You have to be 18. Thank you Walmart for making me feel better about my salon spending habits. I just turned 19 recently (in grasshopper years).
4) I am allergic to cats, penicillin and self-help books. Moving on….
5) I finished a year and half of junior college. Then I got married and had babies. I never went back to school to finish my degree and I’ve turned out just fine. I do not have an issue with speling or grammor. Thanks for asking though.
6) My 7 year old eats Tabasco on everything and I’m okay with that. I do not allow him to eat it on his cereal though…without asking first.
7) Writing is what keeps me sane. Or does staying sane allow me to write? Oh my gosh, I have NO idea how to answer this! My palms are starting to sweat…I need to think about this for a while. People don’t call me Sybil for nothin’….
8) Tea is a part of The Gift of Fate novel (see #2 above)
9) Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Raj & Howard are great friends of mine. Not really, but I’m sure if they ever met me there would be an instant connection. I heart you Big Bang Theory…and The Cheesecake Factory.
10) I love going on vacations, but I hate flying and driving for long periods makes me carsick. Walking would take too long and I don’t own a bike. I usually opt for the airplane and something in a small plastic bottle for $6 to put in my soda before takeoff. I prefer Universal Studios over Disney World and Muggles over the Volturi.